How We Can Help
BOC Capital joins business owners on their entrepreneurial journey, helping pave the way with financing and practical business counseling and training.
Our loan counselors assess each business owner's readiness for financing and then match your business needs with capital, one-on-one counseling and customized training.
Get one-on-one advisory services in the following areas:
- Credit evaluation and repair – Our counselors will work with you to identify and maximize key personal and business credit opportunities. Receive a customized credit action plan to get your credit score to where it needs to be to meet your business financing goals.
- Loan readiness – Get your business ready for financing! Our team will walk you through financing options and what lenders look for. You’ll learn how to present your business to lenders to increase your chances of receiving a small business loan.
- Financial management – Learn how to manage your business finances and form positive cash flow with the help of our team. Gain business bookkeeping best practices and avoid costly drawbacks before they happen to you.
- Financial statement preparation – Master how to collect and publish key business financial statements including the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement.
- And more – contact us to discover all the possibilities BOC Capital can offer you.
Beyond our own loan assistance program, we are connected to banks, economic development agencies and other micro-loan organizations that may serve the needs of our clients better than our own programs. When you apply for a BOC Capital loan, your loan counselor will match you with the best loan for your business.
Construct NYC – Sponsored by New York City Economic Development Corporation, ConstructNYC creates transformative opportunities for small‐to‐medium minority-owned, women‐owned and disadvantaged contractors (M/W/DBE) by making it easier to get work and achieve success on government projects. It strives to provide technical and building concepts training to MWBE in New York. The aim of the program is to not only train candidates but also qualify them so they can bid a pool of allocated NYEDC projects.
BOC Capital supports affiliate Business Outreach Center (BOC) Network programs:
Bronx BOC Business Peer Exchange (BPE) supports Bronx businesses to increase business capacity and access growth opportunities through local procurement. The Peer Exchange is part of the Good Jobs and Community Wealth Building Initiative, a collaboration with Bronx Community Development Initiative, B Lab and sponsored by JP Morgan Chase Foundation.
NYS M/WBE Business Growth Accelerator (BGA) is a specialized program for NYS certified M/WBE’s in construction, architecture, engineering and food services. BGA supports a selected cohort of businesses to accelerate growth and create new jobs through training and one-on-one counseling.
WE Master Money: Funding is a workshop designed to help women entrepreneurs gain knowledge about capital planning and matching capital needs with the range of funding alternatives available, beyond traditional banks.
BOC Women’s Business Center (WBC): From BOC Network offices in Brooklyn and Staten Island, the BOC Women’s Business Center offers business training, one-on-one counseling and financing resources to help women entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses.
Manhattan Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA), operated by BOC Network, links minority business enterprises with contracts, capital and strategic consultation.