The Right Click
Being a small business owner is no easy feat. It requires plenty of capital, labor and, of course, background knowledge. Information on how your business could benefit into the next level is everywhere, but where should you start? How about right here! BOC Capital is strengthened in linking small business owners and entrepreneurs with knowledge and resources. BOC Capital provides you not only with financing, but its programs such as the Bronx Peer Exchange (BPE), ConstructNYC, and Women Entrepreneurs NYC (WE: NYC), offer connections to exclusive opportunities. Working side-by-side with these programs, here are a few examples on how they can help you reach your full potential as a business owner.
Don’t believe it? Scroll through these links:
The Bronx Peer Exchange program is a partnership with the BronXchange and Best for NYC, intended to help Bronx businesses not only access capital and secure more contracts, but to support a model of sustainable growth that helps create a positive working culture, a community impact and environmental responsibility. Consisting of 6 classes, over a spread of 6 months, you’ll have a better stance to win BronXchange contracts with involving topics:
- Business as a force for good
- Your people: Driving purpose and Engagement
- Integrating Customer Values into the Businesses
- Aligning Business Operations to the Mission
- Leveraging Financial Acumen to Accelerate Purpose
- Building for Prosperity
ConstructNYC is a program designed to connect small-to-midsize Minority/Women owned and otherwise Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (M/W/DBE) by making it easier to obtain contracts and achieve success, reassuring M/W/DBE’s an opportunity that you are primed for success by proposing:
- Exclusive access to bidding opportunities up to $1 million,
- Top- notch training that addresses any business weaknesses,
- On the job technical assistance to ensure success on- site, and
- Fast tracked payments and access to mobilization capital to prevent cash flow shortfalls.
WE:NYC is a program that is dedicated to helping women start and grow their business. By delivering services to networking events, business courses and mentorship sessions, WE:NYC connects women entrepreneurs with the alternative resources, education, and the community to thrive in our community by providing:
- Free Services: available across the 5 boroughs and in multiple languages!
- Networking event series: providing opportunities to network with women business owner small discussions and brainstorming sessions.
- Business Courses: teaching you how to improve and understand your credit, learning financing options and how to talk to investors and meeting alternative representative from lending sources.
- Mentorship Sessions: where successful women entrepreneurs share their expertise and answers your questions, during weekly in person sessions.
If you are ready to take the next step in your business, click away with this: BOC Capital is here to help you support your next step in business. There is always someone to talk to, it is free, and it is all here – sign up today!